1. Protection of Personal Information and Security Control Measures
- The Company will abide the laws and regulations such as Personal Information Protection Law.
- The Company will appoint the supervisor of Personal Information Management, and enforce the protection, management, and strict control of Personal Information. Also, the Company will appoint the supervisor of Personal Information Audit, enforce the audit on Personal Information protection, and improve internal system and its management. In case the Company provides subcontractor(s) with Personal Data (Personal Information of which personal database and others consist) within the scope of Personal Information uses, the Company signs agreement with the subcontractor(s) on the maintenance of confidentiality and Personal Information, prohibits any other usage than the ones described in this policy, supervises and makes them take security control measures, if necessary.
- The Company will enforce the internal rules including the one regarding Personal Information, then clarify and instruct the guidelines of Personal Information protection to its employee.
- The Company clearly recognizes the management risks, such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss and defamation of Personal Data held by the Company, and takes any necessary measures, both personnel and material, for security control of these risks.
2. Handling of Personal Data
1) Uses of Personal Data collected
The Company may obtain Personal Data, such as name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address, age, gender, occupation, family makeup, hobby, and credit card number. Once Personal data is collected directly from the individual in a written form or others (uses of Personal Data are clearly specified on the forms), or collected through other legally appropriate manners, it will be used for the following uses.
- For the postal, facsimile and e-mail transmission of information to customers regarding Company's products, services and others like campaign
- For consultant with customers on the Company's products and services
- For demand survey and marketing activities for the Company's products and services
- For satisfaction survey, improvement and development of the Company's products and services
- For the delivery of products purchased and giveaway merchandise
- For the delivery of compliment in return for cooperation on the research, etc.
- For the delivery and confirmation of e-mail services
2) Transfer to third-party
Except for the uses described in  to  below, the Company will not transfer Personal Data to third party without prior consent from the relevant individual. As for the other Personal Information irrelevant to Personal Data, the Company will make best efforts to handle it, same as they handle Personal Data.
- Disclosure or provision is required by laws or regulations
- Disclosure is required to protect to human life, health or property in case obtaining the individual's consent is difficult
- Disclosure is required to improve public health or promote sound upbringing of the children in case obtaining the individual's consent is difficult
- Disclosure is required to cooperate with the public affairs of national or local government, and obtaining the individual's consent is likely to hinder the administration of public affairs
- Opt-out policy based on Personal Information Protection Law is in effect
3) Data sharing
The Company shares the Personal Data described in  below among its group businesses.
- Personal Data items to be shared are:
name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, age, gender, occupation, family makeup, hobby
- Purposes of use by the user are as follows:
i) For demand survey and marketing activities for the Company's products and services
- Party responsible for management of Personal Data is the Company.
4) Procedure for Disclosure and others
Any request from principal for disclosure of Personal Data held by the Company will be handled within a reasonable timeframe after such request was determined to be authentic.
- Correction, deletion, and others
Any request from principal for correction, addition or deletion of Personal Data held by the Company will be handled within a reasonable timeframe after such request was determined to be authentic. In case request does not match the facts, requested correction, addition or deletion will be made within a reasonable scope.
- Discontinuance and erasure
Any request from principal for discontinuance and erasure of Personal Data held by the Company will be handled within a reasonable timeframe after such request was determined to be authentic. However, we remind that such requests may impede the provision of services, despite our best intentions.
Request for disclosure of Personal Data held by the Company or other, and inquiries regarding Personal Information should be directed to the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company may not be able to accommodate the requests made through other forms than this e-mail. Depending on the types of requests, completing application forms prescribed by the Company might be required.